If you love playing mobile games on your smartphone or tablet, you probably are familiar with Spacetime Games. The studio has released several great games such as Pocket Legends, Arcane Legends, Dark Legends, and Star Legends on Android-based devices. With the recent release of Battle Dragons, Spacetime could have another big hit. With this game, you take command of a dragon army battling other dragon tribes where you are constantly building and battling. You can download and play Battle Dragons via the Google Play Store. Take a look at the many features of the game below.
• Build a Dragon Fortress with over 43 different buildings – they’re (virtually) real, and they’re spectacular.
• Raise an army from 10 different types of booty-kickin’ Dragon units that will pillage and plunder as you command. You can upgrade them all too. You’ll never get a chance to tell a Dragon what to do in real life!
• Defend your Dragon Fortress with 13 different types of structures that can be upgraded all the way up to bad mamma jamma status – and as J.R.R.R.R.R.R. Tolkien and George R.R.R.R.R.R. Martin so notably wrote, “Bad mamma jamma Dragons are awesome.”
• Want to start a Dragon Tribe with friends? Good, you should. You can help each other by speeding up upgrades and boosting production of Gold and Sheep (yes, we said Sheep). Get awesome Dragon stuff faster.
• Join with Facebook friends to help each other do all that speedup and boost stuff we just mentioned – ‘cuz that’s so much more valuable than looking at photos of what they had for lunch or their kitty cats doing adorable things.
• Your Dragon tribe gets to fight against other Dragon tribes in a leathery winged battle for supremacy. That’s a Constitutional right, by the way, not a privilege. That’s true – you can look it up.
• Optimized for all the latest displays on all these fancy space age devices we all carry around now. If they’re going to go through the trouble of making these things, we might as well take advantage of it, right? Pixels are a terrible thing to waste. Plus it’s no fun to squint – unless you are doing some kind of Clint Eastwood impression.
• Takes full advantage of Integrated Google Play game services!
• Oh, and did we mention your Dragons eat sheep? You just can’t put a dollar value on that kind of entertainment. But that really doesn’t matter since the game is free anyway.
You can also take a look at the official game trailer for Battle Dragons brought to you by Spacetimes Games. Check it out and let us know what you think in the comments below. Also make sure to come back and check out our review to be posted soon!